1. To check your Stream video permissions login to MyApps Portal and select the Stream app. You may already be on the video page if so skip to step 4.
2. Now navigate to My content and select Videos from the dropdown.
3. Locate the video you want to check permissions on and click on the pencil icon on the right. You will now be brought to the Update video details section. If you are at this point please skip step 4.
4. You may also be on the video page already or clicked into the video, if you have you can also access the video permissions section by clicking on the three dots under the video and clicking Update video details.
5. Once on the Update video details section you will see Viewers. Viewers shows the names of people who have permission to view the video, by default everyone who was invited to the meeting where the recording took place will be down as a viewer, if you made the recording yourself nobody will be down as a viewer.
To add a person to the viewers list just type their name in the Search for people box, click on their name and click apply at the top of the page.
6. Finally once you have clicked the apply button, you will be brought back to the video. Click share below the video and copy the link which can then be sent to the person or people you have added to the viewers section.
Note: You have now shared the video with another user. Videos can only be viewed by National College of Ireland users.