Microsoft Teams is a persistent chat-based collaboration platform complete with document sharing, online meetings, and many more extremely useful features for business communications. Having an excellent team space is key to being able to make creative decisions and communicate with one another.
Articles in this section
- What is the IT Help Centre?
- How do I access my NCI Student account If I have forgotten my password?
- How do I change my NCI Student password?
- How do I access my NCI Staff account If I have forgotten my password?
- How To Pin a User to the Bottom of a Teams Meeting?
- How do I contact a member of the Student Union on Teams?
- How to Join this Surprise Event (Definitely Not A Class)
- How do I use Breakout Rooms in Teams?
- How do I start a meeting in a Teams channel?
- How to Join a Teams channel as a Guest?
- See all 22 articles...