OneDrive is a cloud storage service from Microsoft that allows you to store all your important files securely in one place and then access them virtually anywhere. It works just like a traditional hard drive, but it's on the internet, and you get access to additional features.
Articles in this section
- What is the IT Help Centre?
- How do I access my NCI Student account If I have forgotten my password?
- How do I change my NCI Student password?
- How do I access my NCI Staff account If I have forgotten my password?
- How To Pin a User to the Bottom of a Teams Meeting?
- How do I contact a member of the Student Union on Teams?
- How to Join this Surprise Event (Definitely Not A Class)
- How do I use Breakout Rooms in Teams?
- How do I start a meeting in a Teams channel?
- How to Join a Teams channel as a Guest?
- See all 22 articles...